Friday, December 17, 2010

Babel Fish

What could be better than knowing your blog is readily available to anyone who speaks your language?  Perhaps, knowing your blog is readily available in any language!  The problem is, I can't write in German, French, Greek, or Portuguese.  Luckily, Yahoo! made Babel Fish to help out bloggers like me.  It is located directly to the right hand side of this post and translates any of my pages into the language of your choice.

I would like to share my life lessons on this blog with as many young ladies as possible, and Babel Fish looked like a helpful tool.  If you know anyone "across the language barrier" who would benefit from this site, I would be most encouraged if this blog aided in being a spiritual help to them.  If my dear readers around the world would like to see a language Babel Fish does not list, please tell me and I will do my best to find another widget that translates into the needed language.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...