Saturday, January 14, 2012

Swagbucks


I thought I'd start my new "Finances" label by talking about my new favorite way to earn points and get free stuff: Swag Bucks! The basic gist is to earn "swag bucks" in a variety of ways, including using the Swag Bucks search engine, redeeming coupons, participating in daily polls, games, surveys, and even trading in your old cell phone. The Swag Store has lots of interesting and useful things that you can buy, and when you accumulate enough swag bucks, enjoy your shopping spree!

Here is a list of things you can buy with swag bucks: iPod Touch, flash drives, Amazon Kindle Fire, Keurig Coffee Maker, Xbox 360 console, board games, Barnes and Noble gift cards, Biolage shampoo and conditioner, and Dermalogica body scrub and lotion... and that's just a few of them! Click here (or the logo above) to sign up; it's the easiest thing ever and I know you'll love it as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...