Monday, September 20, 2010

Blog Monetization

   I know this is random, but I've found a nice link affiliate program I've started to use on my blog.  I've shopped around and looked into various ways to monetize a blog, and this one is my favorite.  I don't like the idea of having adds all over my page (it's kind of tacky if you ask me), so VigLink is the perfect solution!  It simply links to your blog and nobody will even know it's there!  VigLink is networked to a large number of merchants from which you have opportunity to make a commission.  It's a neat way to earn a little something off your website, and it doesn't have to be by plastering pop-ups and adds all over your page.  If you have a blog, give VigLink a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...