Friday, September 3, 2010

Weather and the Bible

What gives a snowflake its shape?  What is solar wind?  Even if you're not a science geek, you will understand and enjoy Weather and the Bible.  Each tid-bit of information is short and sweet, so even people with the attention span the length of a gnat (like me!) can appreciate it.  I enjoy this book as leisurely reading, but it can also be used to supplement a homeschool curriculum or gift basket.  It's fun to read and is void of all the "millions of years ago" junk.  Finally, the weather from a biblical perspective!

I'm sure you can get this book from any Christian bookstore, but if you purchase it through this link, I will get a small commission.  I say that with every book, I know, but if I fail to mention it I almost feel guilty for trying to be sneaky and make money off of you without telling you.  I just like to give you a heads up, in case you actually did want to buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...