Thursday, August 5, 2010

Created to be His Help Meet

Created to Be His Help Meet: Discover How God Can Make Your Marriage Glorious
This is an amazing book, even if you're like me and not technically a help meet yet!  I highly recommend it to anyone who desires to have a heavenly marriage.  One of the things I discovered through reading this book is that in many cases, it is the wife who can turn a not-so-perfect marriage around and make it glorious.  You will learn how to do this without being a nag or usurping authority.

Reading this book is like drinking from a fire hydrant!  Drawing truth from the Bible, Debi Pearl explains how to recover from a poorly-started marriage, recognize your divine calling as a woman, refuse to harbor the poor-me attitude, and reveal what needs your particular man has and how to meet them.

I've had this book since before Tim and I started dating, because I wanted to be ready when the time came for me to start thinking about someday becoming a help meet.  There's nothing wrong with being thoroughly prepared, and that's why I recommend it to any young lady.  There's even a section on modesty, and all of us could use a reminder about that!

The link below takes you directly to information about the book on Amazon.com.  Just FYI, if you purchase Created to be His Help Meet through my link, I earn a percentage of the cost.  I wanted to make sure I let everyone know so you won't think I'm trying to be sneaky and earn money off of you without you being aware. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...